Preston Christmas Market
Preston Christmas Market will take place on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th December 2012, at Preston’s historic Flag Market.
As usual the Market will feature a premium offering off all things Lancashire with products from the very best producers in the red rose county of Lancashire. High end Christmas gifts and crafts will sit alongside seasonal tasty treats offering patrons the chance to sample and purchase high quality and unusual Lancashire county produce. With almost one hundred stalls to delight you, a grand day out for all the family is assured.
Family Christmas market entertainment will be provided throughout the day, including Santa Clause, Santa’s reindeers, carol singers, Christmas bell-ringers, and much much more. Entertainment for all the family, young or not so young.
From The Bakery
- Becky’s Bakes Speciallity, cakes, cupcakes and cookies.
- Cunliffe Cakes Loaf tin cakes: Elderflower, Lemon Drizzle, Coconut, Farmhouse, Queen’s Favourite.
- Cupcakes by Sophia Hand made cupcakes and macaroons.
- Doof Hand made Christmas flapjack cakes.
- Jill’s Cupcakes Quality Home made cupcakes.
- Pudding & Pie Hand made savouries, fruit pies, cakes and scones all made with locally sourced ingredients.
- Shirley’s Home made Fine hand baked delicacies.
- The Bread Fairy Organic breads, sour dough, fruit breads, rye/wheat/gluten free produce.
- The Harty Food Company Family baked delicacies, Home made meals, Christmas hampers and specialist vegitarian/gluten free products.
- The Lancashire Pasty Company Award winning Lancashire pasties.
- Williams Bakery Hand made cakes, biscuits and pastries.
- Aged In Oak Suppliers of quality national & international wines!
- Fitzpatricks Traditional Lancashire cordials.
- Retro Shots Hand made retro flavoured vodkas.
- The Coffee Carriage Quality, speciality coffees and hot drinks.
- The Urban Grapevine Local cask ales, wine gift and accessories and locally baked produce.
- Carousel Sweets Quality Seasonal Confectionery.
- Choc Amor Belgian type chocolates made in Lancashire and associated chocolate products.
- Chocolate Angel Hand made chocolates, fudge and nougats.
- Chocolatefalls of Lancashire Quality hand made truffles, fudge, chocolate and chocolate fountain.
- Chocolate Magic Hand made chocolates, truffles & sculptures.
- Roly’s Fudge Pantry Hand made fudge.
- Simply Chocolicious Hand made chocolate, novelty gifts including roses, shoes, hampers.
- Susan’s Farmhouse Fudge Home made fudge, gluten free sweets, nougat, coconut-ice, hand made truffles, liquourice and chocolates.
- The Chocolate Wizard Hand made filled chocolated and truffles.
- The Cultured Bean Puddings, Desserts and Winter Treats.
Lancashire Dairy Produce
- Bleasdale’s Home Made Ice Cream Tasty treats from Lancashire.
- Dowson’s Speciality ice cream.
- Greenfield Dairy Award winning country cheeses.
- Icycle Tricylce Locally made ice cream using organic milk. Producers of pure fruit sorbets.
- Leagram Organic Dairy Award winning cheese.
- Shorrock’s Cheeses The finest cheese in Lancashire, some real specialities here too.
- Tilly’s Ices Ice Creams & Christmas Treats.
- Wilf Eccles Fresh free range eggs.
- A Little Taste Of Hungary Home made Hungarian cuisine, prepared using local produce and fresh ingredients.
- Fat Jax Chutneys Fresh Chutney’s and relish.
- Levanter Fine Foods Artisan foods cooked at the event to authentic continental recipies using many Lancashire ingredients/suppliers.
- Real Lancashire Black Pudding Award-winning black and white puddings.
- Reedy’s Naturally Relishes, Chutney’s, Infused Vinegars.
Made In Preston
- The Hungry Dodo The finest Mauritian cuisine made in Preston!.
Lancashires Finest Meat
- Belmont Farm Outdoor reared pork, dry cured bacon, gammon, chops etc.
- Port of Lancaster Smokehouse Smoked meat, fish, cheese, game and poultry.
- The Pig Company Purveyors of quality speciality sausages.
- Weatheroak Farm Locally reared Ostrich, Wild Boar and Venison.
Morecambe Bay Fish
- James Baxter & Son Baxters Potted Shrimps The UK’s oldest potted shrimp company.
- Port of Lancaster Smokehouse Smoked fish and related products.
Lancashire Country Preserves
- Crossmoor Honey Farm Honey and associated products from locally managed hives.
- Heritage Kitchen Home made chutneys, relishes and marmalades.
- Reedys Naturally Mincemeat, mustards, preserves, salts, creams and oils.
Lancashire Retail Bargains
- Abundance Preston Guild T-Shirts, Hand made christmas hats, scarves and seasonal cards.
- Beautiful Planet Fairtrade and organic teas and coffees, local crafts.
- British Home Stores Baked goods and treats.
- Christmas hampers Bread, cakes, seasonal gifts and local meats.
- Dippy Doos Hand made waffle baskets, marshmallows, fresh fruit and chocolates.
- Keith Roberts Ltd Fresh hot potatoes with varied fillings, Black peas & hot and cold drinks.
- Market Wraps Award-winning, home made flatbread wraps and fillings.
- Preston Guild 2012 Preston Guild 2012 souvenir DVD.
- Signature Soaps Hand made scented soaps and related products.
- Snowy Cones Flavoured shaved ice drinks.
- Steve Ellis Traditional Pancakes Exactly what it says on the tin!
- The Urban Grapevine Fine wines, real-ale, special gifts.
Christmas Gift Ideas
- Colette Halstead Glass Kiln fused glass, bowls, trinkets, wall plates, jewellery.
- Dizzy Lizzy Glass Jewellery, vases, plates, bowls and plaques.
- Fine Artist Quality paintings, soap, jewerelly and taxidermy.
- Ginger Bread House Designs Hand made fabric gifts including, laptop sleeves, canvases, Christmas stockings and other quality products.
- Good Girl Designs Rugs, Broches, Cushions, and Pin Boards all hand made.
- Jamie At Home Exclusive Homeware from Jamie Oliver’s Range.
- Jo Jools Jewellery Handmande jewellery.
- Lyn German Pot Pourri Exotic pot pourri from dried, coloured and infused in Lancashire!.
- Martasha Unique Jewellery Hand made jewellery with buttons and bows.
- Missy K High-end costume jewellery, ladies accesories, gifts.
- Pamper ‘n’ Play Hand made soaps, bath-bombs and candles.
- Pamper Patisserie Quality soaps, bathbombs and candles.
- Quackerbags Unique hand made recycled gifts and accessories.
- Robert Johnson Market Gardener Christmas wreaths, decorations and decorative vegetables.
- Self Unlimited Craft,Gifts & Ceramics.
- The Rosy Tree Homewares, door-stops, photo-frames, book-ends etc.
- The Wood Joint Hand made wooden wall sconces, hearts and candle holders.
- Val Templeman Artist Local artist creating original water colours and greetings cards. Suppliers of unique jewellery. Val will also be painting live at the Market and taking commissions for future work.